All new Fanatic Guitars products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of delivery, and 1 year for second-hand products, in the legally established terms according to law 22/94.
To start a warranty process, you must inform us as soon as you detect the anomaly, through our online forms (email, chat, social networks) or by phone.
If at the time of receiving the product from the transport company you detect any anomaly in the packaging that you consider could affect the product (dents, breaks, perforations, etc.) it is preferable that you reject the delivery and contact us immediately.
If, despite the packaging being in perfect condition, a deficiency, defect or failure in the product is detected, Fanatic Guitars will take charge of collecting the damaged product and sending you another unit. In case we do not have more units in stock, we will refund the amount or we will exchange it for another model.
It is very important that you return the product (s) perfectly packaged. In the event that the products are damaged due to improper packaging, we may not accept the return.
Some things to keep in mind about the warranty process
- The warranty process will be reviewed by our team of professionals but in the vast majority of cases the supplier / manufacturer asks us to send them the product for a review before proceeding with the change or repair.
- We will be in frequent contact with the supplier / manufacturer so that everything is done as quickly as possible.
- If the manufacturer rejects the warranty, considering that the defect or failure does not fall within the established terms, the consumer could incur the cost of returning the product.
The following will be excluded from the warranty
- Deficiencies caused by negligence, use or improper handling, unsuitable voltage, incorrect installation not carried out by the authorized Technical Service when appropriate, or materials subject to wear and tear due to normal use.
- Defects or failures caused by not following the instructions for use or not using the products for their intended purpose, the result of an overload due to improper maintenance or care.
- Those defects or failures caused by the use of accessories, complementary or replacement parts that are not original or approved by the manufacturers.
- Products that have been modified.