Two-Rock Studio Signature Head Black
Available on backorder
The Studio Signature head is the latest generation in 35W amplifiers with a single channel. It is based on the Studio Pro 35 model getting a 6L6 pure tone. Innovations carried out by Two Rock in recent years are the key to the construction of this new model.
3 mini switches have been incorporated to enhance low, mid and high frequencies. The reverb has a send control in the rear panel. The “Gain Structure” switch, in the rear panel, allows us to change the amplifier essence in 3 modes: Blackface, Schofield Signature, or traditional Two Rock.
The new anodized aluminum chassis with new control buttons, along with a black tolex finish give this amplifier a new and surprising look.
4, 8 or 16 Ohm speakers can be connected.
- Power: 35w
- Channels: 1 Gain structure on the rear panel (Blackface, Traditional Two-Rock, Schofield Sig)
- Inputs: 1
- Preamp tubes: 4 x 12Ax7, 1 x AT7
- Power tubes: 2 x 6L6
- Speaker: 1 x Celestion G12-65
- Speaker outputs: 4,8,16 Ohm
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Reverb, Master, Presence
- Switches: bright, mid, deep
- Loop: Send/Return
- Footswitch: Yes
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Finish: Black bronco tolex