Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature 40/20 Watt Combo
Available on backorder
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
Two-Rock Classic Reverb Signature 40/20 Watt Combo is a single channel monster and one of Two-Rocks most popular models. Extensive tone shaping offered via the treble, middle, bass, bright, mid, deep and EQ controls you can really get your own sound with this amp. A contour control facilitates switching between single coils and humbuckers while adjusting for room acoustics, without having to change preamp EQ settings.
This version features a new 3 stage gain structure switch, this changes the overall sensitivity and feel of the preamp. When turned down, it kicks out a sweet vintage Blackface vibe, the middle offers a feel similar to the Matt Schofield signature front end but running slightly hotter, finally, the full up position is traditional Two-Rock frontend.
- Power: 40/20w
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1, high/low selector on rear panel
- Preamp tubes: 4 x 12Ax7, 1 x AT7
- Power tubes: 4 x 6V6
- Speaker: 1 x Celestion G12-65
- Speaker outputs: 4,8,16Ohm
- Controls: FET Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Gain, Master, Send/Return, Contour
- Switches: FET (on/off), Treble, Middle, Depth, EQ1/EQ2, Structural Gain, Send/Return Bypass
- Loop: Send/Return
- Footswitch: Yes
- Weight: 25kg
- Finish: Black