The same indestructable nylon webbing from the automobile seatbelt is used as the primary material in the Warsaw guitar strap. The slinky, slippery, supple feel of the seatbelt makes for a uniquely comfortable playing experience. An alternating vertical weave creates a metallic shimmer as it catches and reflects light. The iconic design and custom hardware details makes the Warsaw a striking addition to your stage presence, while the industrial materials withstand a lifetime of abuse.
- STRAP IN: We entrust our lives to the seatbelt, so we thought maybe it’s worthy of holding our guitars as well. Strong as it may be, the Warsaw is anything but restraining. The slick surface wants to move, and you will too. Manta Black, Platinum Grey and Stark White color options add a sense of luxe to the industrial look.
- MINIMALIST: The subtle and refined look goes from punk to hip hop in seconds.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Seatbelt webbing is both indestructable and comfortable. Fully adjustable from 39″ – 68″ (pin-to-pin).
- CUSTOM BUCKLE: In order to create something luxurious and refined, the smallest details need to become the biggest considerations. For the Warsaw, this means the industrial elegance of seatbelt webbing, the way the die cut rubber end panels grip the guitar pins, and the way the light catches the brushed nickel custom buckle (the lower buckle is ABS plastic to avoid scratching the guitar.) No animal products are used in the Warsaw, or any other MONO designs.
- END PIN GRIP: Can be cut/modified to fit strap locks if necessary.
- HYPALON END PANELS: Reinforced industrial rubber end panels keep a safe grip on your guitar.