- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
Built on Avid’s Eleven Rack technology, this new hardware amp modeller promises to combine great sound with ease of use. Featuring a quad-core processor and powered by exclusive Eleven HD Expanded DSP software, the HeadRush Pedalboard delivers the most versatile, realistic-sounding and responsive amplifier, cabinet, microphone and FX models ever found in a road-ready floorboard guitar FX processor.
The heart of the HeadRush Pedalboard is the 7-inch touch display (Exclusive Patent Pending Technology) and a guitarist-centric, ultra-intuitive user interface – literally touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to instantly create and edit rigs with amazing speed and accuracy. The large display also gives clear feedback when performing live, especially when tweaking tones using the expression pedal in ‘Hands-Free Mode’. Everything is designed to make it simple, fast and intuitive to jump right in and create amazing sounding rigs in seconds.
- Exclusive custom-designed quad-core DSP system
- Powered by Eleven® HD Expanded™ DSP software
- Realistic and responsive amp, mic and FX modeling
- Gapless preset switching with reverb/delay tail spillover
- 7” high-resolution display with an intuitive touch interface
- Hands-free edit mode for quick on-the-fly live editing
- Road-ready steel chassis; 4 footswitches with dedicated color LEDs
- Record and reamp via USB with quality up to 24-bit/96KHz
- Load your own custom impulse response files
- Looper has 20 minutes of record time, with peel feature
- 12 switches + expression pedal
- Custom IR loader
- +40 effects (overdrive, modulation, reverb, delay, tremolo…)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ (auxiliary input), 2 x 1/4″ (stereo return)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (left, right), 2 x XLR (left, right), 2 x 1/4″ (stereo send)
- Weight: 7.26kg
- Dimensions: 610mm width x 305mm depth x 89mm height
- HeadRush Pedalboard
- USB Cable
- Power Adapter
- Software Download Card
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual