Fryette Valvulator GP/DI Direct Recording Amplifier
Out of stock
Introducing The Fryette Valvulator GP/DI, Direct Recording Amplifier. The Valvulator GP/DI is an ALL-TUBE Direct Recording solution specifically designed to deliver authentic and dynamic tube amp sounds direct to mixing console, DAW, computer interface for recording – and direct to FOH/Monitor board for live performance applications.
It can also be used as a tube direct box, guitar amplifier, preamplifier, and all-around low-volume-playing solution.
Some of the sample settings you can dial-in are: “Luther Perkins”, “Communication Breakdown”, “Won’t Get Fooled Again”, “Highway to Hell” and “Runnin’ with the Devil”.
Some key features are:
- One Watt all-tube Amplifier with integrated reactive load and speaker cabinet simulator.
- Extremely broad tonal range, from clean to high gain.
- Proprietary adjustable “Cab + Mic” section for direct recording.
- Built-in tube Direct Injection output, usable separately as a Tube Direct box , or together with the amplifier.
- Every conceivable input and output required for use in just about any situation.
- Fully functional self-contained “Re-Amping” solution.
- Powerful enough to drive a 1-12″ cabinet for low volume practice and recording.
- DI to valves for live application and recording
- Power: 1w
- Channels: 1
- Inputs: 1
- Pre-Amp tubes: 3x 12AX7, 1x 12DW7/ECC832
- Controls: Gain I, Gain II, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Dynamics, Contour, Emphasis, Level
- Switches: Voicing, More/Less, Cab+Mic In/out, Air/Bite, Power, Aux Level, Ground Lift
- Headphone jack output
- Headphone amplifier with a stereo effects loop and MP3 player input for quiet practice
- Analog speaker simulator “CAB + MIC” for direct recording
- Works with any guitar cabinet
- Stand-alone, fully functional “re-amplification” solution
- Auxiliary jack input
- DI Outputs: 2 (XLR and jack)
- Impedance: 8 16 ohm
- Dimensions: 9.1 cm x 21.8 cm x 15.7 cm (height x width x depth)
- Weight: 2.5 kg