Fryette Power Station Version II
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
The Fryette Power Station® is a new amplifier attenuator and re-amplification solution, offering players intuitive and precise control over amplifier volume, distortion behavior and a wide range of highly refined tonal qualities.
Power Station accentuates the inherent qualities of any amplifier allowing the amplifier to breathe and dynamically respond to your playing technique. The Power Station is designed to be transparent, user friendly, reliable and ultra-responsive to a wide array of guitar amplifier and speaker types.
The Power Station also works as a power booster, a very unique feature in this kind of devices, allowing to boost the output of a small amplifier so it can be used even for the big stage.
Finally, your Power Station functions as a versatile silent reactive load for direct recording by simply connecting the Balanced or Unbalanced Line out to your recording interface.
- Attenuator for controlling the volume of high powered amplifiers with none of the drawbacks of a conventional attenuator.
- Post distortion effects loop for any amp whether or not it already has one.
- Choose 4, 8 and 16 ohms separately for both the amplifier and cabinet matching, so it can be used in any amp.
- Power booster for low powered amps. Can attenuate or boost the output of a lunchbox amp.
- High quality adjustable reactive load for silent recording.
- Built-in 50 W power tubes (6L6 power tubes)
- Effective sound control for adjusting the sound to a strong reduction
- Natural playing feel via the reactive load – dynamic feel of the amp is retained
- Line In
- Line Out
- XLR balanced out
- MODEL: POWER STATION
- MODEL NUMBER: PS2.
- POWER REQUIREMENT: 180W
- POWER AMP OUTPUT: 50W RMS @ 5% THD, 1kHz sine into 8Ω
- INPUT IMPEDANCE: 2/4Ω/8Ω/16Ω (selectable)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE: 2/4Ω/8Ω/16Ω (selectable)
- FUSE: 100V UNITS: T3.15A, 125/250V. 120V
- UNITS: T3A, 250V. 220V-240V UNITS: T1.6A, 250V