Two Rock Classic Reverb 100W Head Silver Anodize
Available on backorder
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
- Power: 100 W. Also available in “50 Watt dual tube rectified”
- Channels: 1
- Preamp tubes: 4x 12AX7. Also available in 2 x 6L6 (50 Watt)
- Power tubes: 4x 6L6WGC
- Other tubes: 1x 12 AT7
- Speaker outputs: 4, 8, 16 Ohm
- Controls: fet gain, treble, mids, bass, eq2 gain, master, reverb (send/return),contour, high (100w)/low (50w) switch
- Additional controls: Switch fet, bright, mids, deep, eq1, gain structure, bypass
- Loop: Send/Return
- Footswitch: Fet stage, eq bypass y reverb defeat
- Dimensions: 30.48cm h, 50.8cm w,25.4cm d
- Weight: 19.50 Kg
- Model: Silver Anodize. Also avilable in “Black Anodize with Black Chicken Head Knobs”
- Finish: Black Bronco. Also available in “Black Matrix Cloth” or “Blond/Oxblood”
- The 3 position gain structure switch changes the sensitivity and overall feel of the preamp. In the down position, the amp feels similar to a vintage blackface, the middle position is much like the Two-Rock Matt Schofield Signature front end with a hotter input stage, and the full up position is our traditional Two-Rock frontend.
- On 100 watt (4x6L6) models, the HIGH power mode is100 watts, the LOW power mode is 50 watts. With the 100 watt Classic Reverb Signature’s output transformer, when switching from 100 to 50 watts, the transformer will compensate for impedance differences so you will not have to change impedances.