Tone King Ironman II
Out of stock
The Tone King Ironman II is a 100w precision compensated reactive power attenuator with a sophisticated design that allows you to reduce the volume level at the speaker(s) while allowing the amplifier to operate at full output power. The Ironman II preserves every ounce of the tone and feel of your amplifier, for natural power-tube overdrive and distortion. The 18 distinct attenuation settings let you choose the amount of output power that is being sent to the speakers, while the rest of the amplifier’s power dissipates within the Ironman II.
An analog speaker cabinet simulation for DI purposes (balanced XLR) is included. Included are switches for level (line and microphone inputs), and an option to select between speaker center or edge micing and ground-lift.
In Bypass mode, the speaker outputs are connected directly to the amplifier input, and the attenuator circuitry is completely disconnected from the signal path.
- Power: 110W RMS
- Weight: 6.80Kg
- Dimensions: 26.03 cm deep, 9.52cm high
- Frontal Panel:
- Solo: 0dB, -4dB, -8dB, -12dB, -22dB and-32dB
- HI: -3dB, -7dB, -11dB, -15dB, -25dB, -35dB
- LO: -6dB, -10dB, -14dB, -18dB, -28dB, -38dB
- Amplifier Impedance Switch: 4, 8 or 16 ohms
- Speaker Impedance Switch: 4, 8 or 16 ohms
- XLR DI Output with switches for: GND, AXIS and LEVEL
- 1/4″ Line Out
- Foot Switch jack – foot switch is included
- 12V DC Jack – use the included power supply