Throbak SLE 101 Plus MXV Guitar Pickup (Aged Nickel)
Out of stock
SLE-101 Plus specs.: Neck 7.8K Bridge 8.4K
The SLE-101 Plus Limited has the same winder configuration as the SLE-101 Limited but with ThroBak custom cast unoriented A5 magnets and extra winds for more power and bite. The unoriented A5 has the crunch of A2 plus the added power of A5. Vintage spec. plain enamel magnet wire, Michigan hard maple wood spacer, vintage correct two conductor wire and threaded baseplate complete the picture.
Maximum Vintage Patent Applied For Set Specs. MADE IN USA
- Patent Applied For clone Butyrate bobbins tooled and molded in the USA to vintage specs.
- Coils wound on vintage Leesona 102 and vintage Gibson, Kalamazoo made Slug 101 Patent Applied For winder assure unsurpassed vintage winding accuracy.
- P.A.F. style baseplates tooled and stamped in the USA for ThroBak.
- P.A.F. style covers stamped in USA and Nickel plated (with no Copper) at the same Kalamazoo shop that plated vintage PAF covers.
- Pole screws with vintage alloys cloned from 50’s vintage P.A.F. screw with cold form die tooled for ThroBak. Made in USA.
- Slugs with vintage alloys cut with a vintage Brown and Sharpe automatic screw machine for correct vintage look. Made in USA.
- Vintage Spec. Plain Enamel 42AWG magnet wire made with vintage coating and processes. Made in USA.
- Alnico magnets custom cast in the USA with vintage formulations.
- Vintage correct braided wire. Made in USA.