Throbak P-90 Dog Ear MXV (Black Unaged Cover)
Out of stock
P90 – DE MXV (Dog Ear bridge reproduction pickup).
The perfect upgrade for any single pickup LP Junior style guitar. 100% vintage specifications through and through. The entire assembly is USA made for ThroBak with vintage spec. materials and process. To accommodate all player needs these come in output flavors 7.8K, 8.4K and 9K. Long A4 magnets charged to vintage levels. Choose Butyrate Black MXV reproduction covers aged or unaged. Choice of shiny, tarnished or heavily aged Pole screws. ThroBak vintage reproduction baseplates for a perfect fit with all Dog Ear equipped guitars.
Maximum Vintage P-90 Reproduction Specs. MADE IN USA
- P-90 clone styrene bobbins tooled and molded in the USA to vintage specs. High impact Styrene insures all the good properties of vintage styrene but with improved durability.
- P-90 bobbins wound on same Geo Stevens vintage design winder with custom traverse and tensioning system as used to wind P-90’s in the 50’s at the Parson’s Street Kalamazoo plant.
- ThroBak Exclusive reproduction P-90 baseplates. Available in Modified Vintage soap bar, vintage reproduction soap bar and vintage reproduction dog ear styles. Tin plated brass baseplates duplicate the mechanical and tonal properties of vintage P-90. Tooled and stamped in the USA.
- Butyrate reproduction soap bar and dog ear P-90 pickup covers. Available in Bone, Cream and Black, aged and unaged. Tooled and molded in the USA.
- Pole screws with vintage alloys cloned from 50’s vintage screws with cold form die tooled for ThroBak. Made in USA.
- Vintage Spec. Plain Enamel 42AWG magnet wire made with vintage coating and processes. Made in USA.
- Alnico magnets custom cast in the USA with vintage formulations.
- Vintage correct braided wire. Made in USA.