Taylor 914ce V-Class
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
Discover the Taylor Guitars V-Class bracing
The Taylor 914ce belongs to the 900 series of Taylor Guitars. It stands out for being the most luxurious series of rosewood guitars, combining a variety of details that enhance the tone with aesthetic first quality characteristics.
This 914ce Electro-Acoustic Grand Auditorium features V-Class ™ reinforcement, the new bracing that acts as the guitar’s sonic engine. Why? It improves the volume and sustains of the instrument, but also changes the movement of the soundboard in a way that improves the natural intonation of the guitar.
It is one of Taylor’s first V-Class models and, therefore, allows us to get an idea of the future vision of the brand. With a great sound and a very elegant appearance, it is an instrument that attracts artists looking for a modern and high-end guitar.
The Grand Auditorium body helped establish Taylor’s acoustic sound. This type of body makes it a versatile guitar that produces a large volume in response to light fingerpicking, and reacts to a medium strum and a flat sound with a clear and balanced sound throughout the tonal spectrum. If what you are looking for is a great multipurpose guitar, the GA is, without a doubt, an excellent option.
- Guitar body: Grand Auditorium
- New construction design V-Class
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and sides: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut: Black graphite
- Nut Width: 1-3/4″ (1-3/4″)
- Scale: 648mm
- Frets: 20
- Fretboard inlays: Ascension
- Tuners: Gotoh 510 gold-plated
- Rosette: Paua
- Binding: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony with Micarta saddle
- Ebony armrests
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Finish: Natural glossy
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Taylor Deluxe hardcase included