Taylor 812ce 12-Fret V-Class
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
The 12-fret version of the 812ce yields a slightly different character than the 14-fret because the bridge position is closer to the center of the lower bout and because the bracing profile was modified to emphasize a bolder attack. Players can expect plenty of the Grand Concert’s signature articulation with a slightly meatier, more robust tonal output.
This update features the V-Class bracing design, which bolsters this small-bodied guitar with added projection and sustain, bringing out more of Indian Rosewood’s harmonic complexity.
- Guitar body: Grand Concert
- New construction design V-Class
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back and sides: Indian Rosewood
- Neck: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut: Black Graphite
- Nut Width: 1-3/4″
- Scale: 24-7/8″
- Frets: 20
- Fretboard inlays: Element
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: Ebony
- Bridge: Ebony with Micarta saddle
- Ebony armrests
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Finish: Natural glossy
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Taylor Deluxe hardcase included