Taylor 414ce V-Class
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
A truly special instrument, this 414ce V-Class Grand Auditorium acoustic-electric features many custom elements artfully incorporated by Taylor Guitars’ Master Guitar Designer, Andy Powers.
Along with Taylor’s innovative V-Class bracing, together, these features deliver much more than the sum of their parts. For everyone from pros to hobbyists, they make the playing experience more expressive, inspiring and fun. The volume, the sustain, the “in-tune-ness” of the instrument and its high-fidelity sonic detail combine to deliver a new level of player experience.
Indian rosewood is one of the most popular and musically expressive tonewoods in the world, and paired with Sitka spruce produces a rich and detailed sound. Taylor’s Grand Auditorium shape and rosewood’s balanced, broad sonic range and complexity – and of course Taylor’s renown playability – result in a guitar that will be a joy to play in a variety of scenarios for a lifetime.
- New construction design V-Class
- Type of guitar: Gran Auditorium
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Back and sides: Ovangkol
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: Black Graphite
- Nut Width: 1-3/4″
- Scale: 25-1/2″
- Frets: 20
- Fingerboard inlays: Small diamonds
- Tuners: Taylor Nickel
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Rosette: Three rings
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System 2
- Binding: White
- Bridge: Ebony with Micarta saddle
- Finish: Natural glossy
- Cutaway: Yes
- Venetian Cutaway
- Taylor Deluxe case included