Taylor 322e 12-Fret V-Class
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
A Grand Concert body, short-scale neck, and an exotic tonewood pairing give the 322e its signature Taylor playability and unique sound at a reduced size.
Its compact body and short-scale neck make the 322e a particularly good fit for fingerstylists and players who have a shorter reach.
A tropical mahogany top gives the Taylor 322e its complex lows and controlled midrange. Back and sides made from Tasmanian blackwood – a cousin of koa wood – enhances harmonic content and gives this guitar a custom look under stage lights. A dark stain gives the mahogany top a moody look to match its complex sound.
Taylor’s Expression System 2 is designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar’s natural tone. This system utilizes three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors installed behind the saddle and through the bridge to capture top and string vibration like never before.
Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set it flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
- New construction design V-Class
- Type of guitar: Gran Convert
- Top: Tropical Mahogany
- Back and sides: Tasmanian Blackwood
- Neck: Tropical Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Nut: Black Graphite
- Nut Width: 1-3/4″
- Scale: 24-7/8″
- Frets: 18
- Fingerboard inlays: Gemstone, Italian Acrylic
- Tuners: Taylor Slot Head
- Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Pickguard: Black
- Rosette: Aba Three Ring plastic
- Electronics: Taylor Expression System 2
- Binding: Black
- Bridge: Ebony with Micarta saddle
- Finish: Natural glossy
- Cutaway: Yes
- Venetian Cutaway
- Taylor Deluxe case included