Taylor 214ce-BLK DLX
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
Taylor’s beloved Grand Auditorium body style, featured on the 214ce Deluxe, employs the width and depth of the Dreadnought. However its waist is narrower, which gives Grand-Auditorium-bodied acoustic guitars a sleeker look and more treble zing. The body style also helps to sharpen the definition of each note.
The characteristically open sound of this spruce top really balances the tone, making it a wonderful guitar for any style of music you play.
Taylor’s Expression System 2 is designed to faithfully reproduce your guitar’s natural tone. This system utilizes three uniquely positioned and individually calibrated pickup sensors installed behind the saddle and through the bridge to capture top and string vibration like never before.
Onboard tone controls provide added flavor, or set it flat for an uncolored, exceptionally clean amplified sound.
With the 214ce Deluxe you’ll feel well-equipped both on stage and in your studio.
- Top Wood: Sitka Spruce
- Shape: Grand Auditorium
- Sides and Back: Layered Copafera
- Scale Length: 25-1/2″
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Pattern
- Number of Frets: 20
- Tuners: Chrome (100/200)
- Binding: White
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Rosette Mat.: Italian Acrylic Fish Bones
- Fretboard Inlay: Small Diamonds
- Neck/Heel: Tropical Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: West African Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Cutaway: Venetian
- Electronics: Expression System 2
- Brand of Strings: Elixir Phosphor Bronze Light
- Finish: Black Gloss
- Case: Taylor Deluxe Hardshell Brown