Strandberg Boden Metal 7 White Pearl
Available on backorder
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
Musically articulated and expressive. Elegant and futuristic, the Strandberg Boden Metal was designed for the most brutal metal sounds. But it is also versatile for other musical genres. That is to say: do not be guided only by the name!
Under the glossy finish, its body is composed of a single medium wood that combines with the flat top of the arch to provide a fast transient attack and a high quality shine. The neck features roasted Maple neck with Ebony fretboard for a fast and sleek feel as well as a meaty yet cutting sound.
All Metal models feature the innovative Fishman Fluence pickups that combine the best of what active pickups offer with the sound and feel of passive pickups (making it an incredibly versatile instrument for many other genres besides metal).
- Model: 7-string
- Body: Basswood
- Construction: Semi-hollow
- Top: Maple
- Neck: Roasted maple
- Fretboard: Ebony
- Nut width: 49.3 mm (1.94″)
- Nut width at 24th Fret: 65.9 mm (2.59″)
- Nut material: Graphite nut + Stainless Steel 0-fret
- Radius: 508 mm (20″)
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Frets: 24
- Scale:667 – 648 mm (26.25″ – 25.5″)
- Inlays: Blue Luminlay 2.5 mm (.10″) diameter
- Pickups: 1 x Fishman Fluence Modern Ceramic bridge, 1 x Fishman Fluence Modern Alnico neck
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone (push/pull), 3-way switch
- Bridge: .Strandberg* EGS Pro 5 Fixed
- Hardware: Black
- Finish: White Pearl
- Average weight: 2.3kg
- Gig bag included