Strandberg Boden Fusion 6 Honey
Available on backorder
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
Warm and full-bodied yet crystal clear in sonic depth and scope. Designed with great fusion-jazz musicians in mind, the Fusion model features an Alder body with a 4A Flame Maple top and roasted Maple neck with Pau Ferro fretboard for a full-bodied sound warmer that is transparent, balanced and sweet.
The new .strandberg * EGS tremolo system and Suhr HSH pickup configuration offer a wide range of great sounding traditional and modern humbucker and single-coil tones, making this model the sonically most versatile Boden model to date.
- Body: Alder
- Construction: Semi-hollow
- Top: Flamed maple AAAA
- Neck: Roasted maple
- Fretboard: Pau Ferro
- Nut width: 42.3 mm (1.66″)
- Width at 24th Fret: 57 mm (2.24″)
- Nut material: Graphite nut + Stainless Steel 0-fret
- Radius: 508 mm (20″) Composed
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Frets: 24
- Scale: 647.7 – 635 mm (25.5″ – 25″)
- Inlays: Blue Luminlay 2.5 mm (.1″) diameter
- Pickups: 1 x Suhr SSH+ bridge, 1 x Suhr V60LP middle, 1 x Suhr SSV neck
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 5-way switch
- Bridge: Strandberg EGS Pro 4 tremolo
- Hardware: Black
- Finish: Honey
- Average weight: 2.3kg
- Gig bag included