Strandberg Boden 6 Original Natural
This Boden model started everything. With the look, sound and original feel of a .strandberg *: versatile and avant-garde. The Strandberg Boden Original features a Swamp Ash body mated with a 4A Flame Maple top and roasted Maple neck with roasted Birdseye Maple fretboard.
The acoustic character of this instrument is lively and balanced with an excellent articulation for both rhythm and lead playing. All Original models now also include Suhr passive pickups and active Fishman Fluence pickups to transfer the natural sound of the forest and the exclusive hardware of .strandberg * to your amplification systems as faithfully as possible.
This model is also available in 7 and 8 string.
- Body: Swamp Ash
- Construction: Semi-hollow
- Top: Flamed maple AAAA
- Neck: Roasted maple
- Fretboard: Roasted maple Birdeye
- Nut width: 42.3 mm (1.66″)
- Width at 24th Fret: 57 mm (2.24″)
- Nut material: Graphite nut + Stainless Steel 0-fret
- Radius: 508 mm (20″) Composed
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Frets: 24
- Scale: 647.7 – 635 mm (25.5″ – 25″)
- Inlays: Blue Luminlay 2.5 mm (.1″) diameter
- Pickups: 1 x Suhr SSH+ bridge, 1 x Suhr SSV neck
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone, 5-way switch
- Bridge: Strandberg EGS 5 fixed
- Hardware: Black
- Finish: Natural
- Average weight: 2.3kg
- Gig bag included