Santa Cruz Tony Rice Professional
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
The Tony Rice Professional Model has been further refined to offer the same specifications as used on Mr. Rice’s personal guitar.
Made with old growth Brazilian Rosewood, like the best vintage instruments, and European Spruce from the Italian/Swiss border.
To enhance the playability, a shorter (25.25 inch) scale and Tony’s slim neck profile provide fast and effortless action. The heirloom tone woods and intelligent design make this instrument the quintessential contemporary bluegrass dreadnought. In Tony’s own words, “This is a guitar you can go to war with.”
- Body shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Sitka Fir
- Back and sides: Old Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Old Brazilian Rosewood
- Nut Width: 1-11/16″
- Width at 14th Fret: 2-3/16″
- Peghead: Old Brazilian Rosewood
- Scale: 25.25.”
- Frets: 20
- Fingerboard inlays: SCGC @ 16th Fret
- Tuners: Gold Waverly
- Pickguard: Dalmatian
- Rosette: Herringbone
- Binding body: Ivoroid
- Binding cover: I/B/I
- Binding blade: I/B/I
- Finish: Natural glossy
- Includes case