Two independent circuits running in parallel for huge gain range!
Gain 1: Gain knob control for the Distortion circuit offering a range of punchy tones
Gain 2: Mini-toggle with 3 gain settings for the Fuzz circuit, including NUKE!
Mix: Mix the distortion and fuzz circuits together with the Mix pot.
All the way left isolates the Fuzz circuit and all the way right isolates the Distortion circuit.
Lows Control: Wide-range sweep-able low cut filter allows for custom tailoring of the low end going into the drive engines. Go from full bass response to tight with a sweep range from 20hz to beyond 1Khz.
Highs Control: An audiophile approach to a High Cut Filter using a special audiophile cap never before found in pedals for a powerful, clear, defined harmonic content that fits perfect in the mix.
High Performance Power: Dual-rail power section with 9V to 18V operation range, providing 18V-36V of voltage swing for huge internal headroom while drawing around 50mA
Audiophile, Studio-Grade Performance in a Pedal:
– Burr Brown OPA audiophile grade Op-amps
– Audiophile grade, through-hole 1% Metal Film resistors
– Top Shelf WIMA and Silver Mica caps used in tone sensitive operations
– Auricap Audiophile High Cut tone cap
– Internally Direct Coupled stages when possible for purest signal path possible
– USA made PCB constructed with Audiophile Lead-free Silver Solder
Extremely Low Noise
True Bypass Switching
Box and Circuit Handmade in the USA
Share your thoughts with other customers
Do we notify you when we receive stock?
If you would like receive a message when we receive more stock, please fill in the following form.