Pettyjohn Electronics Fuze Distortion Fuzz Pedal
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
- Two independent circuits running in parallel for huge gain range!
- Gain 1: Gain knob control for the Distortion circuit offering a range of punchy tones
- Gain 2: Mini-toggle with 3 gain settings for the Fuzz circuit, including NUKE!
- Mix: Mix the distortion and fuzz circuits together with the Mix pot.
- All the way left isolates the Fuzz circuit and all the way right isolates the Distortion circuit.
- Lows Control: Wide-range sweep-able low cut filter allows for custom tailoring of the low end going into the drive engines. Go from full bass response to tight with a sweep range from 20hz to beyond 1Khz.
- Highs Control: An audiophile approach to a High Cut Filter using a special audiophile cap never before found in pedals for a powerful, clear, defined harmonic content that fits perfect in the mix.
- High Performance Power: Dual-rail power section with 9V to 18V operation range, providing 18V-36V of voltage swing for huge internal headroom while drawing around 50mA
- Audiophile, Studio-Grade Performance in a Pedal:
– Burr Brown OPA audiophile grade Op-amps
– Audiophile grade, through-hole 1% Metal Film resistors
– Top Shelf WIMA and Silver Mica caps used in tone sensitive operations
– Auricap Audiophile High Cut tone cap
– Internally Direct Coupled stages when possible for purest signal path possible
– USA made PCB constructed with Audiophile Lead-free Silver Solder
Extremely Low Noise
- True Bypass Switching
- Box and Circuit Handmade in the USA