Neumann NDH 20 Headphones
The Neumann NDH 20 headphones combine excellent isolation with a carefully balanced sound image and the exquisite resolution you would expect from a Neumann product. This combination makes them ideal for monitoring and mixing, even in noisy environments. In addition, the circuit memory foam pads offer great long-term comfort.
But where they really stand out is in the fact that while many other closed headphones lack good mid-band resolution, making it difficult to make mixing decisions, the NDH 20s deliver stunningly detailed and balanced sound, similar to their acclaimed speakers.
- Studio headphones
- Impedance: 150Ω
- Frequency response: 5 – 30000 Hz
- Sound pressure level (SPL): 114 dB SPL (1 kHz, 1 Vrms)
- THD at 1 kHz and 100 dB SPL: <0.10%
- Connector: 3.5mm mini-jack (includes 6.3mm adapter)
- Type: circumaural
- Cable length: 3m
- Attenuation: >34 dB (>4 kHz)
- Transducer principle (headphones): dynamic, closed
- Weight: 390 g without cable