Combining manufacturing methods from military, footwear and extreme outdoor industries, the Vertigo represents not only superior guitar protection, but a technological advancement in luggage design. The award-winning Top-Loading design of a the Vertigo allows for easy access to the guitar while in a standing position (patents pending). The Boot on the bottom uses sneaker technology to protect the guitar against vertical drops. The automatic Headlock grips the guitar inside suspending the headstock and neck during transit. The Vertigo is light, fast, sleek and rugged. Thanks to some serious design, traveling with a guitar has never been this fun.
- GRAB AND GO: A slick feature that you will come to love. The Vertigo does not open like a traditional guitar case. Its design allows you to quickly unzip the case and pull your guitar out from the top. This is enabled by a hidden diagonal hinge on the front panel of the case. Once unzipped, the case naturally opens out and to the right. No need to lay your guitar case down on the floor. Take a stand.
- LOCK AND LOAD: The Vertigo features a fully redesigned Headlock neck suspension system. No strapping, buckling, or belting required. No extra steps. Just throw your guitar in and the neck finds a natural resting point in the base of the Headlock. Then zip the case up and the top section of the Headlock automatically clamps down over your bass, holding it firmly in place. Your headstock is now fully protected against backward drops and side-to-side impact. Lightning fast!
- DROP-PROOF: Another first of its kind, The Boot takes guitar protection to a new level. Using manufacturing technologies from the footwear industry, the Vertigo bounces off of concrete like a pair of cross trainers. With its custom molded rubber outsole and EVA insole, The Boot also protects strap pins of all shapes and sizes from those nasty vertical drops. Despite its serious design, the Vertigo just wants to have fun.
- STRAP PIN PROTECTION: The insole/outsole combination of The Boot design keeps the strap pin off the ground even during hard vertical drops.
- IMPACT DEFLECTION: Integral ABS panels deliver hardcase protection at a fraction of the weight. (MONO cases weigh in at about 75% less than their hardcase counterparts.) The reinforced outer shell of the Vertigo absorbs and deflects hard imact away from the vulnerable areas of the guitar.
- TICK-READY: The Vertigo comes equipped with the triple D-ring attachments required for the optional Guitar Tick the modular tool case designed to extend the storage capacity of your guitar case. The Guitar Tick seamlessly and securely attaches to the Vertigo as shown.
- PLUG AND PLAY: Everything in its place. Specialized storage compartments put your gear right where you need it. Deep gussets make sure your small items stay put.
- THE LITTLE THINGS: A small interior mesh pocket keeps those little, critical items close at hand.
BUILT TO LAST
- WEAR IT OUT: Well, we dare you to try. We build our cases to military specs, using only high-test materials with extreme resistance to abrasion and the elements. Inside, the plush lining protects delicate custom finishes. Outside, the water-resistent Sharkskin shell keeps you on the move, rain or shine.
- RIVETED HANDLE: Rock solid, industrial webbing handles come standard on MONO cases. Bar-tack stitching and steel rivets reinforce for strength, while high grade webbing provides a super comfortable grip.
- HARD-WEARING SOLE: The Vertigo features a molded rubber sole and piping made of Hypalon – the same industrial rubber used to create inflatable military rafts. This sole simply does not wear out.
- DOUBLE STEEL ZIPPERS: Powder-coated steel zipper pulls with self-healing nylon zippers are standard on all compartments. Double zippers also double the lifespan of each pocket.
DIMENSIONS & FITTING
- LIKE A GLOVE: These measurements represent the inner capacity of the case. If you are unsure about the fit for your guitar, make sure it does not exceed any of the maximum dimensions shown just to be safe. This case is designed to fit all standard body electric guitars including Fender Tele/Strat, Gibson, Les Paul, Ibanez, ESP. Also fits some not-so-standard guitars. Weight: 89 oz (just over 5 lbs, 2,5 kg).
- This product is covered under our 3 year limited liability warranty. As well as our hassle-free return policy.