If you’re like us you’ve put a lot of time and effort into getting your sound and your pedalboard just right. Now it’s time to make this rig portable. Introducing the M80 Pedalboard series – a collection of military grade luggage designed for the war on tone. Rugged interior liners with plush top panels to protect knobs and switches. Plastic reinforced hybrid shells shave off pounds of weight. Protect your sound.
- TOUGH LOVE: Your pedals take a beating on stage. In transit, they deserve a break. A super soft top panel ensures your pedal finishes stay protected, while the rugged vinyl liner resists abrasion from wood and steel boards, cables, power blocks and whatever else you’ve rigged up. (Pedalboard not included)
- EDGE PROTECTION: Hi-density foam bumpers divert vertical impact out and around the case, away from your gear.
- IMPACT DEFLECTION: Integral ABS panels deliver hardcase protection at a fraction of the weight. The reinforced outer shell of the M80 hybrid case absorbs and deflects hard impact.
- BUILT TO MOVE: MONO Pedalboard Cases are designed to travel hard. Forget first class. Steel rivited handles, industrial rubber soles and dual zippers are built to last. All protected by a water resistent Sharkskin™ outer shell.
- LARGE EXTERIOR POCKET: In addition to the main pedalboard compartment, each M80 Pedalboard Case includes a large exterior pocket for extra cables, effects, laptops and other gear.
- SMALL MESH POCKET: An interior mesh pocket provides a safe haven for those critical smaller items.
BUILT TO LAST
- REMOVEABLE SHOULDER STRAP: The removable memory foam shoulder strap lightens the load.
- RIVITED HANDLE: Rock solid, industrial webbing handles come standard on MONO cases. Bar-tack stitching and steel rivets reinforce for strength, while high grade webbing provides a super comfortable grip.
- STEEL ZIPPER PULLS: Powder-coated steel zipper pulls with self-healing nylon zippers are standard on all compartments. Double zippers also double the lifespan of each pocket.
- INDUSTRIAL RUBBER SOLE: All M80 cases feature a hard-wearing sole and piping made of Hypalon – the same industrial rubber used to create inflatable military rafts. This sole simply does not wear out.
DIMENSIONS & FITTING
- The Tour Pedalboard Case is sized to fit the “PT2” board by Pedaltrain™, but will fit other pedalboards as well. If you are unsure about the fit for your pedalboard, make sure it does not exceed any of the maximum inner dimensions shown here.
- Weight: 105 oz (about 6.5 lbs)
- This product is covered under our 3 year limited liability warranty. As well as our hassle-free return policy.