- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
The miracle of the perfect guitar is hard to find, but is harder to ignore once you have found her. Guitars such as the Martin D-41 have everything that a musician could ever want. They set a standard for all other instruments you will ever have, in terms of quality of make and the sound they produce, so you will never be fully satisfied unless you pick up a comparable guitar.
It was one of the first guitars to have a dreadnought shape, with its strong bass response and powerful projection. The D-41 stays within the traditional framework of the Martin Dreadnoughts, being improved slightly throughout history. What we get here is a powerful body with an exceptional strength of sound and bass.
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Sides and back: Indian solid rosewood
- Neck: Solid mahogany
- Neck profile: Modified Low Oval
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bracing Pattern: Forward-Shifted X-Brace
- Nut: Hueso
- Nut Width: 1 3/4″.a
- Scale: 25.4″
- Frets: 20
- Fingerboard inlays: Reduced Hexagon
- Headstock inlays: Block Inlay
- Tuners: Gold Open Gear
- Pickguard: Tortoise
- Rosette: Abalone Multi-Stripe
- Binding: Old-fashioned White
- Bridge: Ebony
- Finish: Aging Toner glossy
- Hardcase included