Kemper Profiling Amp PowerHead Set
Available on backorder
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
Their patented technology that captures the sound and feel of a tube amplifier is called “Profiling”. The resulting Profiles go far beyond a list of static, digital amp models – instead, profiling creates a vivid, dynamic and multi-dimensional reproduction of your existing tube amp.
The Kemper Profiler can capture the sonic DNA of a guitar amp with the press of a single button. But, so you don‘t have to, the best amps in the world come pre-installed, ready to bring their legendary tone and feel to your fingertips. Ready to take you on a trip of tonal bliss from Alternative, thru Metal, to Country.
The four stomp slots let you choose from a supreme selection of traditional drive pedals, wahs and EQs. There are world-class pitch shifters, along with more experimental effects like frequency shifters and exotic waveshapers. There is even a “Looper” performance effect for those who use our floorboard.
Post-amp, you can add up to four stereo effects, including reverbs, delays and modulation effects. Many effects have a built-in “Ducking“ parameter and settings can be remotely controlled by MIDI. External stomps can be inserted at pretty much any point of the signal chain
The Profiler Powerhead has a built-in power amp. The digital class-D powerhouse sounds and feels like a tube amp. And, with 600w, you can always be on top of the hill, when needed. Both the Head and Rack versions are available with the power amp option, adding a weight of 1.2 kg (2.5 lbs).
The Remote controlller is the quintessential foot controller for your Profiler, featuring a large and bright display, four pedal inputs, and super-easy “double click” assignment for stomps and effects. Only a single cable is required, and all Performances and Rigs can be controlled without further setup. As if this wasn’t enough, it also enables a Looper on your Profiler.
- Kemper Profiling Amp set with stage and remote control
- Includes 600W Class D power amplifier (600W to 8 Ohms, 300W to 16
- Connections: Mic input, Line input, Alternative input, Direct output,
- Monitor output, Master output (jack and XLR), Midi in/out/thru, 2 x
- outputs for pedals (volume, wah), USB connector and Ethernet
- Dimensions: 396 x 214 x 165cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6,0Kg
- Color: Black
- Includes remote control and ethernet connector