Kemper Profiler Rack
Available on backorder
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
The Profiler Rack has a 19″ enclosure. It offers the same feature set as the Profiler Head. The only differences are that the LED collars are restricted to the GAIN knob only, and the two controls for the MOD module have been omitted – the pay-off being that the entire device is only 3 units high.
Their patented technology that captures the sound and feel of a tube amplifier is called “Profiling”. The resulting Profiles go far beyond a list of static, digital amp models – instead, profiling creates a vivid, dynamic and multi-dimensional reproduction of your existing tube amp.
The Kemper Profiler can capture the sonic DNA of a guitar amp with the press of a single button. But, so you don‘t have to, the best amps in the world come pre-installed, ready to bring their legendary tone and feel to your fingertips. Ready to take you on a trip of tonal bliss from Alternative, thru Metal, to Country.
The four stomp slots let you choose from a supreme selection of traditional drive pedals, wahs and EQs. There are world-class pitch shifters, along with more experimental effects like frequency shifters and exotic waveshapers. There is even a “Looper” performance effect for those who use their pedalboard.
- Set of Kemper Profiling Amps in rack format
- Connections: Mic input, Line input, Alternative input, Direct output, Monitor output, Master output (jack and XLR), Midi in/out/thru, 2 x outputs for pedals (volume, wah), USB connector and Ethernet
- Dimensions: 48.3 x 13.9 x 22 cm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6,0Kg
- Color: Black