Godin Multiac Rosewood HG SA
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
The Multiac Rosewood HG SA model redefines electro-acoustic guitar playing, eliminating most of the problems that players experience when using conventional acoustic guitars live.
This guitar is different, and it won’t appeal to every classical guitarist. But it certainly has a lot to offer, and is undoubtedly tailored to the performer who plugs in – whether for a concert or recording.
With the generous nut width, ultra comfortable neck, and unrivaled electronics, this is a superb performer, and allows serious guitarists to get some sensational tones, wherever they perform.
This design not only offers an electro-acoustic guitar that is virtually free of feedback to compete in a full band situation, it also accurately amplifies the natural tonewood timbers and produces a hexaphonic output through a 13-pin connector enabling direct access to Roland GR-Series guitar synthesizers.
- Construction: Semi-hollow
- Body: Silver maple with Canadian lime wings
- Top: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fretboard: Richlite
- Nut material: Graphite
- Nut width: 1.9″ (48.26 mm)
- Scale: 25.5″ (647.7 mm)
- Radius: 16″
- Frets: 22
- Inlays: Dots
- Electronics: 13-pin RMC custom electronics for Roland GR synthesizers and 13-pin devices
- Finish: Natural Rosewood
- Gig bag included