Fryette Two/Fifty/Two Stereo Poweramp
A dual-channel 50-watt tube workhorse with sumptuous tone, excellent dynamic range and road-tested reliability.
The small-but-mighty Fryette Two/Fifty/Two Master-Built Stereo Power Amplifier is a dual channel 50-watt workhorse featuring a pair of premium matched EL34 power tubes in each channel and delivers up to 30% more useable output power than comparable tube power amplifiers. The custom made, precision wound output transformers are optimized for EL34 operation to produce a rich sonic palate, sumptuous tone and excellent dynamic range.
Its well-ventilated chassis provides maximum airflow to the staggered, horizontally mounted power tubes. The rackmountable power amp’s fan speed changes automatically from normal speed to high speed when Class A mode is engaged to ensure reliable performance under demanding conditions.
- Voicing Switches determine power amp frequency response (Guitar cabinet or FRFR system) for each channel
- Mono linked Stereo inputs
- Independent input tube stages for maximum stereo separation between channels
- Presence and Depth controls
- Fan Cooled
- Class A/AB Power Mode
- Power: 62w RMS/Channel, 50w RMS/Channel Low Mode Power
- Impedance: 4, 8, 16 Ohm
- 2 parallel outputs per output
- Preamp tubes: 2 x 12AX7AC , 2 x 12AU7AC
- Power tubes: 4 x Premium EH KT88
- Dimensions: 48 cm x 33cm x 8,5cm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 15kg