Friedman Mic No Mo – Analog Cab Simulator
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
Based on the same analogue circuit design as the Friedman Runt amps, the new Mic-No-Mo is a all-analog circuit DI and a speaker simulator that you place between your amp and your cabinet, giving you a speaker-simulated output that you can either record or send to an FOH mix.
The box itself provides both speaker and mic emulation, so the idea is to give you a more “natural” amp tone but without the hassle of using a microphone to get you guitar tones. It isn’t a load box, though, so you must have a speaker attached to the unit or you may damage your amp head. However, this will still appeal to players who need a DI option for guitar amps in a studio or live.
- From amp: Connect to your amplifier’s speaker output with a ¼” speaker cable
- To speaker: Connect to your speakers (cabinet) with a ¼” speaker cable
- Balanced XLR output
- Mic position selector (on axis/off axis)
- Level: -10 dB to -30 dB pad selector