Friedman Dirty Shirley Combo
Available on backorder
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
The Friedman Dirty Shirley open-back combo of 1 × 12” was designed for guitarists who want to find a Vintage Classic Rock tone inspired by the British tube amps of the 60s and 70s.
The Dirty Shirley is a 40 watt single channel amplifier, 5881, which will give you that vintage crunch and will also be cleaned by simply turning back the volume knob of the guitar. Extremely versatile, it is capable of producing many styles of music, from blues to rock and country simply by adjusting the gain and master controls.
This combo made by hand in the USA. UU it uses a tongue-and-groove construction of Baltic birch and houses a Celestion G12M Creamback 16-ohm, 12-inch speaker that offers the bass, the average response and the characteristic sound you would expect from a Friedman amplifier.
- 40-Watt all tube 1×12″ Combo
- One channel
- High and low sensitivity inputs
- 2 x 5881 power tubes
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Celestion 16 Ohm 12” G12M Creamback speaker
- Gain, Master Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble and Presence
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- 4, 8 and 16 ohm Impedance selector switch
- Custom USA made transformers
- Limited Lifetime warranty
- Dimensions: 9.5″ (D) x 24.25″ (W) x 22 (H)
- Weight: 52 lbs.