Friedman Dirty Shirley Mini Combo
Available on backorder
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
This Dirty Shirley Mini by Friedman is an ultra-compact version of 20 watts and 1 x 10″ of the popular Dirty Shirley designed for guitarists who want a classic rock tone inspired by the British tube amps of the 60s and 70s, but in a much more compact size and weight.
The Dirty Shirley Mini is powered by a pair of EL84 power tubes and includes a three-position gain structure switch. This small amp offers a vintage crunch and cleans up nicely simply by backing up the volume knob on the guitar. Extremely versatile, this amp is capable of producing many styles of music from blues to rock and country by adjusting the gain knob, the structure switch and the master controls.
Loaded with a 10 “Celestion Greenback speaker, the Dirty Shirley captures the legendary 70s sound of Celestion with a surprisingly meaty tone.The G10 Greenback features a complex, full-bodied tone with a mid-range creamy, smooth, vintage and Rich in low-end hit.
- Hand-wired in the USA
- 1 x 10″ Combo
- 20-Watt all tube head
- Single channel
- 2 x EL84 power tubes
- 3 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Gain, Master, Bass, Middle and Treble
- Three position gain structure switch
- Ultra transparent series FX loop
- Speaker Outs: 1 x 16 Ohms and 2 x 8 Ohms
- Celestion G10 Greenback Loaded
- Custom USA made transformers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Dimensions: 9.5″ (D) x 15.5″ (W) x 16.5″ (H)
- Weight: 30 lbs.