Friedman BE-50 Deluxe Head
Available on backorder
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
This 3-channel head is full of possibilities and real tone power.
According to Dave Friedman himself, this is the best amplifier he has ever made: with three channels ready to let out the tone effortlessly, keeping the sensitive purity to the touch.
BE and HBE overdrive channels
Friedman’s BE and HBE disc channels are industry standards for crunch, clarity and high-gain nuances. With independent volume and gain controls, as well as some of Friedman’s most popular amplifier modifications.
- Switchable channels BE and HBE
- Independent volume and gain for each channel
- The 3-position voice switch dictates the response of dirty channels at the top
- Fat switch adds low-end girth and warmth
- The 3-way gain structure switch determines the overall gain of the channels
Buxom Betty cleans
The clean channel of the Friedman BE-50 Deluxe is inspired directly by the timbre, the glassy top end and the full body of the Friedman Buxom Betty amplifier. Get the best out of your favorite pedals and effects.
- Opulent clean tones, inspired by Friedman Buxom Betty
- 3-band EQ to shape your clean tone
- The bright 3-position switch adjusts the brightness of your sound
Flexible power section
Thanks to an amazingly flexible power section, the BE-50 Deluxe will be your favorite amplifier in any concert. From the front panel, you can tune the general character of the amplifier with a trio of variable controls. By turning the amplifier you will find a half power switch, as well as the most transparent effects loop in the business.
- Presence button attenuates high frequencies in the power section of the amplifier
- Thump adds or eliminates bass rumble
- Response control allows you to determine the feel of the amplifier
- Transparent series effects loop with bypass switch always maintains center tone
- The ignition switch selects between the 50-watt pentode operation and the 25-watt triode mode
- Power: 50/25 watt (rear switch)
- Channels: 3
- Entradas: 1
- Preamp tubes:4 x 12AX7
- Power tubes: 2 x EL34
- Speaker outputs: 4, 8 and 16 ohm
- Clean channel: Volume, bass, middle and treble
- BE channel: Gain 1, master 1, bass, middle, treble (shared with HBE Ch)
- HBE channel: Gain 2, master 2, bass, middle, treble (shared with BE Ch
- Additional controls : SAT, FAT, Bright y Voice switches for unique textures. Gain Structure switch for overall gain
- Loop: Send/Return On/Off w/ return level
- Footswitch: Yes, selector between BE and HBE channels
- Dimensions: 254 h x 610 w x 266mm d
- Weight: 13,8kg
- Custom USA made transformers
- Handwired in the USA