Friedman BE-100 Head
Available on backorder
- 30 days money back from the date on which you received it. Read more.
- Economic shipping.
- International Express Deliver
- 2 years warranty.
This British multi-channel amplifier, powered by EL34 and 100 watts, with manual wiring, will allow you to produce a variety of tones (from blues to rock, through metal) simply by adjusting the gain and master volume controls.
The BE100 is a critically acclaimed amplifier, created for the many musicians who have craved the sound of Friedman in a 100-watt format, as seen in artists like Alice in Chains, Pink, Bon Jovi, The Cult and Foo Fighters.
Connecting to the BE100 you will instantly notice the bass, bass and rich chords harmonically detailed in any volume, thanks to the superior control of volume Master of Friedman.
The BE100 can also sound clean with the guitar’s volume control, even with the amplifier in higher gain settings. To get a more dramatic clean sound, you will simply have to switch to the clean channel and dial the tone setting controls for bass, treble, and switching triptychs.
You can access the 3 modes (BE, HBE, CLEAN) from the front panel of the amplifier or from the 2-button pedal.
- 100w all tube head
- Hand-wired in the USA
- 3 channels
- 4 x EL-34 power tubes
- 4 x 12AX7 preamp tubes
- Master volume and gain controlers
- Bass, middle, treble and presence controlers (BE, HBE channel)
- Clean channel with volume, bass and treble controls. It includes a 3-way bright switch
- Line out with level control
- Ultra transparent series FX loop incorporated
- 4, 8 y 16 ohms selector
- Dimensions: 22.23 cm x 74.30 cm x 31.22cm
- Weight: 19.5 kg (43 lbs)