Emerson Custom Paramount Overdrive
Are you ready to give your amplifier a little push? Emerson Custom’s Paramount Overdrive is a medium gain pedal that’s ideal for classic overdrive tones or to pair with another pedal for a more dynamic hit.
This overdrive pedal will be your best friend both in live and in the studio; it acts as a versatile overdrive, from clean impulses to breaking tones. With it you will get an incredible variety of tones, simply pressing its 3 control knobs. The character of this pedal is refreshingly unique, but it adapts very well to the mix and has a sound you are familiar with.
Dynamic and responsive to the artist’s attack and subtle nuances, it can operate at 9-18v (18v for more free space). It has been hand-built in Bixby, Oklahoma (USA) using the best materials available to offer reliability and spectacular sound.
- USA Made Custom Potentiometers (for an excellent taper and feel)
- Handwired Construction
- Blue LED
- Durable Powdercoated Finish
- USA Switchcraft Jacks
- 3PDT True Bypass Footswitch
- Hand picked and matched parts for ultimate tone.
- Each & Every Pedal is Handbuilt, wired and tested in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma USA
- Power: Standard 9-18V volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel, NO internal battery option.
- Current Draw: 15mA