Boss RC 300
Out of stock
The most powerful Loop Station from the Boss Pedals family. The RC-300 has three stereo channels synchronized with dedicated volume knobs and transport control switch pedals for each channel. Equipped with professional effects, a master expression pedal and a luxurious clean control panel, you can manipulate perfectly in your live performances.
By connecting the pedal to your guitar, bass, keyboard (or any other instrument of your choice) you can create impressive and amazing real-time loops. Equipped with an XLR input port and phantom power, it also allows singers, percussionists, violinists and beatboxers (with their respective microphones, obviously) to interact with the pedal.
The RC-300 allows you to record up to 3 hours directly to its internal memory, adding effects on the fly. And its USB port allows you to save your loops externally, as well as import / export WAV files. So now you know it… If you want to get creative with loops, BOSS’ RC-300 Loop Station is the pedal you’ve been looking for!
- Three stereo channels with dedicated pedals and controls for each
- Dedicated slider per channel
- Expression pedal for real-time control of effects
- Up to three hours of internal recording and 99 on-board memories
- 16 on-board effects, optimized for looper
- XLR input port with phantom power for the microphone
- USB storage; import/export WAV files
- Shift pedals to control REC/PLAY and STOP functions
- Nominal mic input level: -50 dBu, instrument -10 dBu, auxiliary -20 dBu
- Microphone input impedance: 4 kOhm, instrument 1 M ohm, auxiliary 47K ohm
- Master output level: -10 dBu
- Sub-master output level: -10dBu
- Output impedance: 2 kOhm
- Recommended load impedance: 10 kOhm or greater
- Indicators: CONTROL, loop indicator
- Dimensions: 536 mm long x 231 mm wide x 76 mm high
- Weight: 3,9 kg
- Includes 9 V DC power supply