Bogner La Grange
Out of stock
The La Grange pedal by Bogner Amplification was designed to emulate the famous British “Plexi” amps of the mid-sixties.
It has an independent impulse function, a level control and can be activated through the foot switch itself to be used as an independent impulse.
Reinhold Bogner designed this pedal with an operational amplifier input, followed by five discrete class A gain stages and a built-in germanium diode cliché. In this way the input background noise is minimized and the sensitivity and touch clarity is retained throughout the gain range.
The La Grange pedal is powered by a standard 9V battery or a regulated 9VDC power supply. Bogner’s advanced circuits internally raise the voltage to a substantially higher level.
The higher voltage provides a greater dynamic range that closely resembles the feel of a real amplifier; therefore, pressing the pedal above 9VDC will not improve the dynamics and may even damage the circuit. That’s why, we recommend that you use a regulated power supply of 9VDC.
- True bypass
- Gold-plated double-sided printed circuit boards
- German Capacitors WINA
- Japanese Nichicon Capacitors
- Carling Selectors
- Controls: Boost (independent), volume, tone, ch.blend, gain
- Channel Blend Simulates the Two Channels of a Four Input 67-69 Plexi Amplifier
- Gain: 3 positions low (plexi), medium (normal), high (modded)
- Variac: “Brown sound”, adds compression and harmonics
- Presence: Adds presence in bass and treble
- Structure: 3 positions (tight, fat loose, sound and feel)
- Led: on/off, flashes when the battery voltage is lower than recommended
- Jacks: input, output, expression pedal.
- Power: Power supply (not included)