AKG C414 XLII Stereo Set
The C414 XLS has earned its place in practically all professional studios around the world. It is not for less when we consider not only their quality and robustness, but also their 5 polar patterns (omnidirectional, wide cardioid, cardioid, hypercardioid and figure of eight) which make these microphones optimal to be used in any situation in the studio. Originally revered as one of the best overhead microphones for drum recording, the C414 are equally valid for recording any acoustic source such as pianos, vocals, percussions, etc.
In this case, the AKG C414 XL II package comes matched from the factory so they have the closest possible response and can be used for stereo applications. In addition, they come in a comfortable carrying case that includes the H85 Universal Shock Mount, PF80 Pop Filter and the W414 windshield.
- Stereo set
- Type: Condenser
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Sound pressure level (max SPL): 140dB
- CK12 Capsule
- Pad: 6/12/18dB
- High Pass Filter at 40/80/160Hz
- 9 polar patterns: cardioid, wide cardioid, figure 8, hyper-cardioid, omnidirectional and 4 pattern mixes
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Connector: XLR
- Current: 4.5mA
- Finish: Dark Gray/Gold
- Includes H85 Universal Shock Mount, PF80 Pop Filter, W414 Windscreen C414