Aguilar Chorusaurus Bass Chorus Pedal
Out of stock
Providing the warm, rich tone that Aguilar gear is famous for, the Chorusaurus uses analog, bucket-brigade technology for lush, organic chorusing.
The Chorusaurus gives bassists unparalleled control of their tone with an intuitive, four-knob layout. BLEND controls the ratio of dry and wet signals. The RATE, INTENSITY and WIDTH controls provide maximum tonal sculpting. Now you can dial in subtle swirling textures, extreme chorusing or anything in between!
- Analog Bucket-Brigade technology
- Gig-saver bypass (signal passes even if your battery dies)
- Inputs: One 1/4″ jack
- Outputs: One 1/4″ jack – For Mono output use a standard ¼” cable to your amplifier. For stereo operation to two amplifiers use a ¼” Y cable with one ¼” TRS to two ¼” TS jacks.
- Power: Nine-volt battery or optional universal power supply
- Controls: Engage switch
- Warranty: Three year limited